You might be aware that veterinary vendors charge a different set of prices to each and every veterinary organization. There is no such thing as a standard price.
To see your own special pricing in Vetcove, you'll need to connect your vendor accounts on the Connect Your Suppliers page. Note that you'll need to have online access with a given vendor in order to connect your account to Vetcove. If you have an active account with a vendor, but aren't yet set up to shop online with them, just ask your rep for online access — they should be able to provide it for you promptly.
Once a vendor is connected to Vetcove, you'll be able to see your pricing with them. The pricing will exactly match the pricing you currently receive, including any rep-negotiated or group/GPO discounts.
Your clinic's accounts are secured with 256-bit (online banking level) encryption, along with a number of additional modern security technologies, to ensure their safety.
Here is an easy, step-by-step process for adding your vendor accounts to Vetcove:
- Log in to your Vetcove account at vetcove.com. If you do not have a Vetcove account yet, you may create one here.
- Once you're logged in, you're ready to connect your accounts. You'll be prompted to do so during signup, and can return to add more vendors anytime from the Connect Suppliers page. The Connect Supplier page is accessible anytime by clicking on the little person icon at the top-right of the page, and selecting Connect Suppliers from the dropdown menu that appears.
- When you reach the Connect Suppliers page, click on the logo / icon of the vendor you'd like to connect. You may connect your account for any of the vendors that are displayed on the Connect Supplier page.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials for your supplier account. Please note that this is not the same login that you use to log into Vetcove. This login information is what you would use to log into your supplier's website. If you do not have online access with your supplier, contact your rep, and they will be happy to provide you with login information.
- After you have typed your credentials, click on the blue "Connect Vendor" button.
- Congratulations! You have connected a supplier account to Vetcove. Repeat this for all of your vendors to be an awesome purchaser and have the best possible experience using Vetcove. If you open new vendor accounts, be sure to return to the Connect Supplier page to connect them to Vetcove once you've obtained online access.
When you've connected an account, two years of backdated order history with that vendor will be added to your combined order history on Vetcove, along with all of the other vendors you've connected. The purchase data will also be added to your visual analytics, which provides you with useful information that helps you optimize your purchasing behavior.
Trouble connecting your account?
- Invalid Login: Check that you have the most up-to-date credentials by logging into the vendor's website directly without using autofill or autologin! You may reset your password on the vendor website or reach out to the vendor if you are unsure of your credentials.
- No Online Shopping Access: Contact the vendor or follow the provided link to set up online shopping access for your vendor account. Once you've done so, you'll be all set to connect on Vetcove!
To be able to utilize all of Vetcove's features and gain access to the best possible prices to compare, we recommend having accounts with as many vendors as possible.
Still have questions about adding your supplier accounts?
Feel free to hit the chat icon at the bottom of your screen to speak directly with one of our team members!