Vetcove now integrates with select PIMS to help practices track and order inventory with ease, all in one location. By connecting your Idexx Neo account to Vetcove, you will be able to:
- Manage Lists – shop your PIMS lists directly on Vetcove
- View Quantities – view your quantity on hand and reorder points
- Sync Purchase Orders – purchase orders will automatically be synced
Step 1: Connecting with Idexx Neo
To connect your Neo account with Vetcove, please head to the More tab at the top of your Vetcove screen and select "PIMS Integration". On this Connect page, you will see the option to select Neo. Please click on the box for Neo and scroll down to view your linking instructions:
- Log into Neo at https://us.idexxneo.com/
- Once in Neo, click your name in the upper right corner of the menu bar. Then select Administration
- Once on the Administration page, from the menu on the left side of your screen under System Admin, click on Integrations
- Scroll down to the Vetcove section and click Connect
- Enter your Vetcove username and password, as prompted and select the Continue option. Note: Your location name and Vetcove account ID will display after your account has been successfully connected
- For multi-location practices, repeat steps 3-4 for each location
Congratulations! Your Idexx Neo account should now be connected to Vetcove!
Step 2: Connect Neo Items to Vetcove Items
Once you are successfully connected with Neo on Vetcove, you will see the following message:
Please click on Manage Connection to continue to initial setup process. You will now see two additional options at the top of your Vetcove PIMS Integration page: Lists and Products.
To ensure that your PIMS lists and product quantities are pulled into Vetcove, and to be able to shop items from your Neo lists, you will need to link your Neo products to Vetcove products. This will only need to be done one time around, but can be updated at any point.
Simply click on the Products tab at the top of your page, and click into each item that does not show a green check mark. You may also select the filter for unlinked items from the menu on the left side of this page to view all items that still need to be linked:
When you click on a given item, you will be prompted to search and then select the Vetcove item/s in the left column that you wish to link to the Neo item listed at the top of the window. Keep in mind that a given Vetcove item can only be linked to a single Neo item:
Step 3: Shop on Vetcove through your Neo Lists
Once all relevant Neo items have been linked to their corresponding Vetcove items, you may view and shop items straight from the Lists page based on reorder points. To shop an item that is included in a Neo list (Ex. Critical Shortages list) just click on the Show _ Items button.
The item listings will then drop down in the familiar Vetcove shopping format. Using the purchase quantity suggested (based on the optimal quantity entered on Neo for that item) you may then add items to your vendor carts straight from here, just as normal!
Step 4: Shop and Place Orders as Normal
Now, when you place an order on Vetcove it will automatically be sent as a PO to Neo! Do keep in mind that your Neo inventory will automatically be synced to Vetcove roughly every 6 hours; however, you may always trigger a manual sync from either the Lists or Products tabs on the Vetcove PIMS page to bring in the latest inventory counts before shopping.
Still have questions about setting up your Neo integration? Feel free to click on the chat icon at the bottom of your screen to speak directly with one of our team members!