If you haven't created any custom Lists yet, it's easy! You can create a new List from your "Lists" page, or from any Vetcove search results page. To create a new List from a Vetcove search results page, follow these steps:
- Perform a Vetcove search that includes the item you'd like to add to your List.
- In an individual product listing for the item, locate and click on the Lists button.
- Type a name for the new List in the text entry box, and press the Create List button. This creates a new List, and adds the item to it as the first item in the List. This new List will now be available as an option anytime you click the Lists button on any product.
You can also create a new Lists from your "Lists" page. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on Shopping Lists in the Vetcove header at the top of the page to view your Lists.
- In the left-hand column, you'll notice a blue button with the text Create New List followed by a "+" sign. Click this button, and type the desired name for the List, to create it. The List will now appear on your Lists page and when you click the Lists button on a product, though it will start with zero (0) items in it.
If you have existing shopping lists with your vendors, just reach out to us in the live chat, and we can go ahead and import those lists for you.